*HOP HOP HOP*
*BLOG BLOG BLOG*
Today I went to Kukup with my Singapore relatives, my parents, my sister and her friend.
My parents and relatives in 1 car and they left the house first.
So, sister, her friend and me 1 car.
We thought we couldn't catch up with them at first.
So we rush our way there and half way through we called them and asked.
They were way behind us.
Super funny.
So we waited somewhere for them to reached.
Then we went to Kukup and ate our lunch.
I wasn't full at all.
First time I went there eat not full stomach back.
I'm going to report to poly in 2 more days ?
Oh gosh !
Let's spend my time well.
My super cute niece is super duper chubby.
I will post her photo up one day if only I remember.
If you are super excited to see her please remind me.
You know I have Short-Term Memory.
=p
*Crawls off*