
I forget whether I have ever posted this photo.
But I was too bored so I was browsing through my pictures album.
So I found this photo which was taken quite long ago.
These are the monkeys. =)

S.H.E event damn crowded.

Although not clear but my eyes are my camera. =D

During one of the maths lesson.
By the way this is cloud.
Although can't see the face.

Nikki, Wanyi, Web and design faci, amy, me.
Hahaa ! Our nicest and coolest faci.
The most motherly love faci.
=D
I'm damn bored at home.
Probably will be posting again in the late noon or night.
Since I will be home for the whole day alone.
Or maybe with my younger sister.
But still bored.
Parents going to fei yu qing's concert.
Elder sister and the bf going to watch angela zhang's concert if I'm not wrong.
I also not interested where they are going.
Not my business, I don't want to care.
I have a lot of thoughts suddenly.
I feel this, I feel that..... =(