<body>

♥ The one and only

ah-ying
Ele-ven February NineteenNinetyOne
♥ Little wish

Bag
Bottoms & Shorts
Long Necklace
Bracelet
Neoprints with friends
Braces
GRAND PIANO

♥ Tagboard





♥ Friends

roxanne♥ boma♥ marini♥
beecheng♥ susan♥ beier♥
noele♥ qimei♥ zhiqing♥ shuyi♥
szechea♥ kym♥ felice♥
germin♥ ruihan♥ irene♥
jeans blogshop♥

♥ Music


♥ Memories

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ July 2012

♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Sunday, January 24, 2010


I'm so pissed off now..
Everyday in the morning always get shouted at.
What is wrong?
The one at fault is not me also.
Why do you keep throwing your temper at me?
So what if I'm also part of "ten" family.
I'm not the one at fault la.
Why you keep shouting at me?
First few days never mind ah.
Let you vent your anger never mind ah.
But what's your problem to keep screaming at me?
Trying to show that you are angry to others?
Then why not you shout at them and not me !
You are the one that left the things there and can't find.
So what's your problem with throwing everyone towels in the washing machine?
You ownself forget where you left the shirt then you say we throw your things.
My god ! Why am I suffering here when I wasn't the one at fault at all?!?!
Those at fault is out of house somemore.
Why do I have to suffer in this situation??
I have tolerate so much that I'm bursting already.
You have your temper, I have my temper.
Please don't cross my limit.
If you want me to move out, I will do it if I can find a place to live.
Since you doesn't want to see the "ten" family then be it k?
So stop yelling and screaming at me when I'm NOT the one at fault.
你不可以一支竹竿打倒整船的人!!



♥ My World My Space
11:26:00 am