Recently everything seems disastrous to me.
School was mad, personal life was mad, thinking was mad, sleeping was mad and dreaming was mad.
Today had maths ut2. =(
Trust me it's going to be the first ever UT that I will get D or even worse..
The whole of today was screwed till after UT where I try to be high.
Today is web and new media module but all I heard was maths maths maths..
"I never study leh!"
"How to do this question ah?"
"How to differentiate this?"
"What's wrong with my solution that it doesn't match with the practice question answer?"
"Die liao la my maths ut!"
Waaa I was damn pissed off in the class...
I'm super stress that people who are saying all these are asking the smart people on how to do.
At the point of moment I felt like I'm a loser.
Everyone is making an effort to learn before the ut.
Yet all I do was to do research on the day problem.
But don't understand today problem.
Was so upset that toilet is the only place that I can head to.
Too upset till I cried in the toilet that I hide inside for quite some time.
Back in class and I guess everyone who look at me doesn't dare to talk to me.
Except for one of my team mate ask if I was ok.
I look at her and nod my head, she asked if I cried, I shake my head.
Back to my place and continue doing research and all I could hear is how to plus this ah? How to differentiate this? How to do this?
I was super pissed that I on my music and doesn't want to chat with anybody...
After UT was very very relax but I'm currently still quite down...
Until you finds out that I'm down and talk to me...