These few days have been a total crap to me.
Today was one of the shitty day.
The maths faci chase my team out of the class today.
Shouldn't elaborate more but I just thinks that it wasn't our fault at all.
Even we have fault the other party have fault too.
I have no comments but thanks to friends that keep me accompanied.
Thanks for venting the anger with me.
Even though we are only once a class mates but thanks for always being there when I need someone to cry on or even speak to.
Hopefully in the next few semester you will always be in the same level as me.
So I can find you as and when I need you.
But really thanks today... =')
Thanks for wanting to sacrifice your lesson and partial with me.
But in the end I didn't partial but still thanks=)
There's still other friends that bear with my attitude today.
Still thanks to them.. =)
Also my best friend that never fail to irritate me.
I don't feel like going back home these few days.
Have been rather sick about the things that is going on at home.
I feel like staying out late everyday but I still need to rest.
So I got no choice but still get home.... hais..
Life have to go on....