Plan postponed again.
I think I will only come back one day before school reopen or earlier or later.
ARGH.
I somehow have no mood for overseas already.
It's once drag, twice postpone, thrice what's next?
But never mind I still somehow looking forward.
But if I come back a day before school reopen means no outing with friends.
If I come back later school reopen means I will be lack of rest and skip class!
If I can come back earlier probably is a good thing.
Hahaa..
*Topic drifting*
I really miss those days in schools.
I mean not Poly but primary and secondary school.
I'm missing all those moments.
But all these will just remains as memories and I can never turn it back.
If I can turn back the time, MAYBE I would !
I won't make silly mistake and silly decision.
How I wish I'm not so lazy !
Having good result nobody is happy except me?
How I wish like those days in school where we laugh so much, celebrate for good results.
Having big meals, movies, shopping..
All these have been reduced from 10 to 0.1.
=(