
Taken at south marina pier the other day.


This is taken at the hotel I stay.
There was couple that having engagement ceremony there.
So I took it at the door.
Today was well compare to last week.
I think because our team starts to talk and I'm sitting in a good position.
I can play my game, watch video and msn.
Which somehow relieve my stress.
Not really stress but today was quite fine because my teammates able to do.
I manage to understand most of the things.
Best friend came to deliver my ice cream =DD
Teehehee!
Weee~
After having my ice cream, I walked to cwp getting myself drench.
Bag wet, laptop wet, shoe wet, socks wet, face wet, hand wet, leg wet, shorts wet.
I think all the people at the traffic light stared at me.
Because I run pass the road and not waiting for green man.
Haha... All of them was like waa!
But they are too exaggerating la. There was no vehicle that's why I run pass ma.
If not wait for green man don't know how long ah.
When I was on the way home, there was a terrible jam at the junction.
So I didn't realise that I'm falling asleep pretty easily.
Only wake up when I reach home which is like an hour jam. -.-"
Guess daddy was very bored since I'm sleeping.
Hahaa! Had a long bath to wash all my stuff just took me about an hour.
Going to turn in early today. =)
Very very tired..
Good night readers..