Today went to school in the afternoon after lunch.
Went to library to do Java while waiting for Germin and Daryl.
After awhile Germin came and we started doing and some chatting.
Germin left after about an hour ba.
Left me and Daryl so we do Java till 5.30 and went to foodcourt to do.
It's so warm. But we tried till about 7 and went to find David at his hostel.
So Peiling, Daryl and me got there.
Not very productive there.
As the professional was too professional till I don't understand.
I think he also didn't like us too.
But we still stayed till 10 plus till we decided to leave his hostel.
Since he went out for quite some time.
I guess he wanted to escape from us.
So we left and walked to cwp together.
I didn't like it when I'm only the one talking.
Even both of them don't really know one another.
But at least continue my topic so that at least we are not remain silence in the dark pathway.
It's like weird to the max when is so dark and silence.
Called daddy to fetch me at cwp so that I don't have to go back myself.
Bought myself my dinner at 10.30 with unhealthy food again.
-.-"
Today almost whole day fried snack.
Got home and I'm here after bathing.
Going to continue with my assignment again...
Bye lovely readers.
=]