Everyone seems to be interested in me about my new polytechnic life.
Basically there's nothing much.
It seems like normally secondary school days.
Just that I don't wake up as early as 4.45am everyday !
I wake up at 6 plus every morning and left my house around 7.30 am.
Reaching school at around 9am.
First day wasn't really anything.
Just Ice-breaking games you know.
Get bored super easily for me.
Because you know in secondary school student councillor have to teach the sec 1 how to play ice breaking games during their orientation.
So is quite boring for me as I have participated in the sec 1 orientation I think since sec 2.
Although is a little different from what we play but is basically knowing one another more.
Second day nothing much.
Just went to this Diploma in Sports, Health and Leisure.
Pretty boring there, as you know I'm not a sporty person.
So I got bored and tired very fast.
And he action keep making me think of our previous dear physics teacher Mr Chong !
Today nothing much.
Just about writing Reflection Journal(RJ)
I almost dozed off when the person was like lecturing through his way.