Happy 18th Birthday to myself and my twin sister Shini ! =D
HaHa.
She's my Jiejie and I'm her Meimei =P
Because she's a mid night baby while I'm a morning baby =)
That's why she have a tanned skin, I have a white skin.
Okayy I know is lame.
Tadaaaa.... This is me and my twin sister Shini =D



Come Jiejie I share this cake with you =x
Oh by the way, this is a cake bought by my friends.
They include jianfang, jianhao, power, minghao and jenn who celebrated it for me with wonderful "waterfalls"
And I was wet.
But never mind is okayy.
Since I don't know how long didn't get drenched in a rain.
And and and....

The napkins.

The plate.
Thanks friends who wished my Happy Birthday.
The most got heart de is Cheesiew lar.
Call me at 11.21pm and wished my Happy Birthday so got heart ba ?
Hahahaa...
Anyway, all the best to those who are taking their exam soon =D
Especially to Cheesiew k ?
Hahahaaa.. I bet you don't have the time to read my blog.
So should say more nasty and bad things about you.
Wahahaaaa !
-Edited-
Oh ! And Jenn also the most got heart de =)
The first to call at 12.02 am to wish me Happy Birthday.
I don't know how many times she wished my Happy Birthday, because is countless time.
HaHaHaaaaa.
Liyun was the first girl to sms me at 12am.
Qimei was the advance girl who wished me at 10.23pm on 10th feb and morning,
Not really in order: Grace, Minghao, jianfang, power, Siewkwan, Shini, Shuyi, Leo, Frenda, Gary, Weisiang, Jonathan, Daddy, Boonkiat, Seewee, Ezeliek, Kenneth, both Irene, Jianhao, Jianting, Pala and Cheesiew and Jenn !
And this zhiqing who see me in the morning also never wished me.
Now she come tag me with a last minute Happy birthday !
Good job zhiqing eh ? =)
Hmmm. I hope I didn't miss out anyone =D