Today is Valentine Day and I'm staying at home like a super good girl.
HAHAAA..
Sinying is super not ashamed of saying that.
So don't bother saying Sinying is super thick-skin.
Because she will just ignore you and say Sinying super good girl.
HAHAAA.
Today spend my time alone at home.
This year don't have Valentine breakfast.
Which is from.... my daddy or mummy!
Because usually in primary school, secondary school they always the one preparing breakfast for their children.
Then this year they have got work, and I only wake up after they left the house to work.
So.... I don't get my breakfast =(
I have some photos taken =D
I hope soon I will transfer it from my phone to the computer then I will try to upload soon =)
Now I'm having a bad stomach.
So, I shall stop here =)
Everyone reading my blog, hope you have enjoyed your Valentine Day with your loved ones=D