♥ Thursday, April 09, 2009
Some rules before you proceed on reading.
#Don't ask me about anything I wrote !
#Don't ask me who am I writing about !
#Don't think I'm writing about you if you have a clear conscience.
#Don't think too much about what I wrote, is a pure comment by me !
#Is actually your choice to make.
#Just a comment by me so I don't know how many of you will take it in heart?
`Apologised for any hurt I have cause by the end of this post.`
I don't understand some thing.
Why boy & girl can't simply just be friends?
Why boy + girl = BGR, rumors, gossips, questionable, scandals?
Why can't Male + Female = Friends, "soul mate", bosom friend?
Boy-friend [not=] boyfriend
It's really tiring to hear all this.
There some "get well along" male friends around me,
but it doesn't have to be my boyfriend k?
Why make simple relationships complicated?
Male & Female also can be agreeable friends right?
If you would to realise, I totally a person who doesn't trust people.
Because being stab and stab again and again.
No many how many time you stab I still feel the pain.
No many how many time you stab the scars is always left behind.
Do you think I can take it all ?
Maybe you think yes.
But let me tell you I DON'T !
I break down very easily than anyone of you will think of !
I seems strong outside because I tried to forgive and forget.
But once I decided to forget, another stab just stab right through me again !
Now his the only one I really want to trust as a FRIEND !
But I'm afraid I can't take it anymore and I may just want to let this friend goes out of my life !
He gain the trust and I think his the one and only person I seriously can talk to.
Because he doesn't go around and tell people.
And his just a friend k ?
Sorry below are in Chinese.
和异性打打吵吵闹闹,就是夫妻(床头打架,床尾合)?
和比较谈得来的异性聊天,就是搞暧昧?
与异性共用一杯饮料,就是情侣?
和异性单独,就是搞地下情?
和异性斗嘴、抬杠(argue),就是打情骂俏?
和异性嘛吉("machi")一点,就有"一腿"?
什么勾引、眉来眼去?
拜托!请你帮帮忙。
不要帮我乱制造"绯闻"!
难道男女之间不能有纯粹真的友谊吗?
男女之间就不能只是普通朋友吗?
男和女=情侣?情人?夫妻?
不可以是好朋友或知己吗?
男-朋友 [不=] 男朋友!
身边有几位贴心又谈得来的男-朋友,
但却常引起不必要的尴尬。。。
何必把简单的关系复杂化呢?
异性之间也有很投机的朋友不是吗?
我不想背着"第三者"罪名的感觉。。。
Who like to have be labelled as a "third party"?
Who like to be given a suspicious look when they are out with guys ?
That's why I prefer to talk to the guys.
They are so much more mature in the way they think.
But maybe some don't.
Anyway this is a post which I just wished to comment.
Don't assume what you assume.
It may or may not be YOU.
Don't worry !
This is something I just want to comment on.
Take it in heart or don't, is up to you to choose.
Or even up to you to change yourself.
Some part of the post is from Irene's blog.
I edited some and added a lot of personal comment.
Take it or leave it is up to you.
It's okayy to joke with me.
But that's always a limit to every single thing.
I don't have a limitless limit as you think.
I seriously have enough =]
Although I think that as long we are clear conscience is never a big problem. =)
I took 1 hour to finish blogging!
Sign off with a lot of courage,
SINYING
♥ My World My Space
11:28:00 am