I'm craving for ice cream !
I'm craving for chocolate(Okay I know inside my fridge still got freaking lots =x)
I'm craving for french fries !
I'm craving for Woodlands Sec Wednesday food !
I'm craving for Subway !
I'm craving for Long John Silver's cheese !
Okayy let it be Short Mary Gold.
I think only few of them get what I mean eh ?
Do you girls still remember ?
Now no more craving.
Because I have none with me now except chocolate.
Which I will grab one before I go to work =D
Is a motivation to go to work with a self-pamper act =)
Okayy, I so wished to pamper myself !
Shower me with money k?
Hahaaa. Okayy I will stink like a money .
So no no I'm trying to be lame.
With this low paying job I can't possible move on and pamper myself.
So yeah quit this job ! =D
I know Power will totally totally agree with me hor ?
Yeah let's hope today the boss is here !
Hahaaa. So I can scream my lungs out at him.
Okayy sinying stop your lame-ness.
You will never do it don't you ?
Hahaaa. Yeah I don't.
But at least I will tell him nicely =D
Because I still need my tiny little pay =)
Every cents count k?
Hahaa.
Okayy. Might as well crave for something that will come true ?
Hmm..Craving for my mummy's cook =)
Yeah anyway she's cooking lunch so early, because this daughter of her is going to work.
She didn't open stall today.
So lucky me doesn't have to eat maggie mee =)
Tata!
Off to prepare some stuff for work work !!
Some outdated photos for you people to
not enjoy !

Chamomile tea I bought to help me sleep well =)
Shared with Jenn.
Have you tried it Jenn ?
How does it taste like ?
I tried and I have no comment =x

Our favourite Rojak is up now.
Okayy that's what Jenn, Grace and me shared the other day when we watched Shopaholic.

We are so excited to just grab and eat instead of using the wooden stick !
But we ain't such dirty people la !
We used the wooden stick. That's just for effect purpose.

Finished it up and surrendered!

Surrender with peace =)
With loves,
Sinying =D