Today was the first day working at Crossover.
Jenn, Power, Weihao, Grace came and look for me.
Thanks people.
And sorry for not able to go shopping with you guys.
Hmm.. The people there quite friendly.
They just kept asking where do you stay uh ?
Where you study uh ?
Where you used to work uh ?
Studying now ?
What school ah ?
Where is Woodlands ah ?
What is your age ah ?
Have you been to clubbing ?
Why never go ?
Near your house there's a pub, you know ?
Are you okayy ?
Are you tired ?
You know what to do ?
Finish already ?
So fast ?
Nak makan ? (Want to eat ? I think so.)
So they kept asking the same question over and over again.
Maybe not.
Just that one person asked and the other didn't heard.
So other asked again ?
Hahahaa. I have no idea.
Because I'm so damn tired.
Due to yesterday night nightmares !
Seriously I cried !
Why I cried ?
I have totally no idea ?
What is the dream ?
I have a little idea of it.
But why is it always the same scene ?
Where exactly the place is it ?
Why is there always a lady with a long long hair wearing all black standing there?
Who exactly is she ?
Why only I see her in the dream ?
Why the people beside me cannot see her ?
Who, What, When, Why, Where, How ?
Who is the lady ?
What is it going to happen next?
When is this going to happen ?
Why is she standing there ?
Where is the place?
How do I know all the 'W' question ?
I'm curious to know all the question I asked.
But I don't wish I know too.
Because it will be another dream that makes me can't sleep.
Yesterday I think I cried from 3 plus till 6 plus.
Then I think I slept till 7.30am and woke up.
Slept back at 8am.
Woke up at 8.20am !
So exactly how long I slept ?
I seriously need a nice sleep.
Why I can't sleep nicely, quietly.
Why not sweet dreams ?
Apologise for the super long questioning.
I seriously don't know.
I want to know, yet don't want to know.
So yeah I think I don't know why.
Thinking too much ?
Due to all these ?
I also don't know what I'm thinking due to thinking to much ?
I don't know.
Stop here and chat for awhile.
Sleeping early today.
Tomorrow may be working from 10am-10pm !
Hope not !
Ends at 6.45pm k?!
People pray for me =P
TATA !
With loves,
Sinying