First day officially in Republic Poly.
In the class of W16E.
Nothing really much in the first day.
Because I'm doing programming.
Seriously is a torturing module I need to get used to it !
Tomorrow I will be doing Science.
Okay another torturing module I guess.
Hmm. This class can never be like my DPA group !
They(DPA) are so much fun !
Everyone must be wondering how wonderful is my DPA friends.
I tell you.
Hmm.. Compare it with class 4C'07 !
It's still a great difference.
They are still so much fun than the 4C-ians.
So maybe you can imagine how wonderful this people are.
I just done my Reflection Journal.
I typed it for like hours.
I think at least 2 hours I spent.
Hahaaa.
And oh ya I'm being very random.
I'm having a early sleep today.
Because too much of brain cell used during the programming exercise.
And yesterday I slept late and keep waking up.
Tsk !
Tata!
Good nights toodles.
A phrase for you guys/girls.
A journey of a thousands miles begins with a single step. Good Luck to Woodlands Secondary School Chinese Dance for tomorrow SYF !
Jiayou !
I believed you girls =D
With loves,
Ying =D