So yesterday I didn't blog.
Reason being is still about work and there's nothing really to blog about.
If I everyday blog about my work, I will get lesser and lesser reader soon.
And another reason is that mood swing ying is attacking me.
So I have my mood swing.
Which means I may have my bloody attitude.
And my bad temper will just appear !
So yeah watch what you tell me.
Look at the time now and I'm not off to work yet.
Because I'm working afternoon shift which is like need to report at 1.15pm-10pm !
I rather work from 10am-645pm.
Because I go home still can chat and use computer.
If I release work at 10pm mostly I will drop dead on the floor.
Yes DEAD !
Oh and I was thinking something which I have never thought when I work.
Quiting a job !
Okayy yes you didn't see wrongly.
Because I have so many things need to do.
Medical check up on this coming Wednesday.
Which I'm taking my off !
Which is like the day after tomorrow !!
I will be seriously happy !
Student pass is the biggest problem I need to get it done as soon as possible !
The current one I have will expire like on the 30th april.
So I need to get it done before school reopen.
As I don't think after school reopen I will have the time.
ANDANDAND !
Giro which is not much a worry yet.
Because I heard from my sister can do it after school reopen.
And I tell you what !
I seriously badly just want to go shopping !
I can shop even if I don't buy.
Hahaaa.
Who doesn't know this ?
I miss working at Clarke Quay suddenly !
Because the night outside Central mall is just wonderful !
Remember that's also the first time working with ah leong !
I went home super late that day !
Which seriously is something I miss a lot.
Hmm.. I still preferred working in Singapore.
I rather travel to and fro and have a HIGH pay.
I think the pay of my job is like RM3/hr !
So you go count yourself how much I earned a day from the time I written above !
Is like I work the whole day I can earned 1 hour I worked in Singapore !
Working as acuvue promoter you can sit at times, but this job is killing me.
Stand and stand and stand.
And I have a bad back !
So I think it will soon turn into rotten back !
Tsk I got so much want to complaint about.
Grace I hope you can work as soon as possible.
I need someone to really communicate in the shop !
I don't wish to continue typing anymore.
As I realised all my recent post is freaking long !
Signing off like a retarded.
SNIYGNI