I suggested to have that bua dao face.
But I have that squinted eyes with Grace have that scary look =s
Hmm that Friday the performance was really disappointing.
But is over people.
Don't be upset or feel bad.
Move on and concentrate in your coming O level !
STUDY HARD !
This two girl friend of mine.
They went to watch movie at Vivo City without me !
And and and they watched "17 again" !
Tsk ! What a two friend?
Okayy I don't blame them because I'm having my school what right ?
I'm just kidding k ?
Both of you reading don't take it in heart k ?
Really I'm just kidding ! =D
I will be back for further update later.
I have my dinner first.
The time now is 6.54pm.
Early dinner for me.
---- @Further Update@ [7.42pm]----
I'm back to update right after my meal.
Some things I have decided.
I'm going to go with the plan I have made.
So don't question me why am I like this?
I'm going to keep a distance from some of you.
Most of the time is I want to avoid unneccessary fights.
I'm not angry or what?
I have to know where I stand.
How far can I go?
How people feel about it.
That's it.
Yes I seriously means some which means there's more than 1 !
I should be back to who I am.
Stop relying on people and be as independent as I can.
I believed I can be as independent as I used to be =)
I hope you readers help me to be independent can ?
I have so many things to blog today.
Pardon me for being really so random in every single thing in this post.
I'm not trying to make you as a reader pity me or whatsoever.
Today grandpa(maternal) went to my mum stall.
He got stroke a few weeks ago.
He have hearing problem since few years ago.
Now, he can't really see.
I'm so sad. So worried.
I hope he get better.
He almost lost his way without me.
But I have this sense that tell me to follow him.
So I walked behind him.
He hit onto the shelves and those boxes placing on the floor.
He almost fall but luckily I was behind him.
I held his arm along his way.
Whenever he almost hit something I tell him.
But can he hear ?
NO !
I need to like shout at him so that he can hear.
But I didn't because is in a departmental store.
I will just embarrass myself.
So all I can do is held his arm, follow and lead him.
All the way back to my mum stall.
Really disheartening.
So many things came into my mind in the whole process of walking him.
There's really a lot.
My tears filled my eyes.
Back home.
On my phone and I saw a message which I somehow expected it one day.
How do I react ?
No big deal ? Because I expect it somehow ?
Just that I don't know when it will appear in my phone. =)
Hahaaa !
F.Y.I:
If you people can't contact me through my phone.
Don't worry I didn't lost my phone or my number or anything happen to me.
You can always call my house if you know my house number.
If you know my house number, you should know what time to call, what time you can't call.
If you don't, too bad.
And please note my school time.
As I won't be home to pick up your call.
830am-4pm.
Plus 2 hours or Subtract 2 hours from the time shown above.
I need travelling time =D
Leave a message in my msn or email then.
I will get to you asap.
With loves,
Sinying =D