<body>

♥ The one and only

ah-ying
Ele-ven February NineteenNinetyOne
♥ Little wish

Bag
Bottoms & Shorts
Long Necklace
Bracelet
Neoprints with friends
Braces
GRAND PIANO

♥ Tagboard





♥ Friends

roxanne♥ boma♥ marini♥
beecheng♥ susan♥ beier♥
noele♥ qimei♥ zhiqing♥ shuyi♥
szechea♥ kym♥ felice♥
germin♥ ruihan♥ irene♥
jeans blogshop♥

♥ Music


♥ Memories

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ July 2012

♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures and video will describe my day :))



Favourite rojak after movie is the best snack.

Grace and Ying day out to catch His just not that into you.

Tada okayy my hair is in a mess =)
As always !

The pathetic leftover Rojak sauce.
This time can't surrender because is no longer those Styrofoam box.
Environment friendly now =D

The emo fingers of mine !
My first attempt putting on black on my nails.
It look gothic.
I asked Grace to bring her black nail polish.
So I can play with it.
It came to my mind because I saw this lady with black fingernails so it looks pretty cool.
Yeah and the picture below is really the end product k?

Without the other hand painted.
Because I painted it till so damn weird.
And it looks really like "I'm EMO!"


This is the video taken by the chicken Grace.
When I'm having my hand painted.
After I painted my one hand.
I helped Grace paint her one hand too !
Hahaa. I painted my left hand but I painted her right hand.
Okayy don't we look like a pair of couple now ?
Because the nail polish replaced the rings.
Holy I'm really a imaginative friend !
We have the best joke of the day.
It goes like this:
Firstly is "I feel like shitting without shit." (Grace)
Secondly is "I feel like peeing without urine." (Sinying)
Lastly is "I feel like farting without air." (Grace)
And Grace !!! I forgot to came out another sentence !
And And !!! WE WE WE forgot too !!
Yeah and we went to shop around City Square when is seriously nothing to shop.
I hit my left leg smallest toe nail on that Watsons shelf !
And it seriously hurts like shit !!
Okay no better word to describe it but shit.
Hahaa. I keep telling Grace I want to sue Watsons for that.
Okayy that's a comment only.
But I seriously think that metal thing shouldn't be sticking out.
Kids will fall or hit on their toe too !
Tataa!

With loves,
Sinying=D



♥ My World My Space
8:18:00 pm