So yeah today is the first ever trip with my
DPA peeps !
Okay. Let's talk about this.
Okay as usual, me
sinying never fail to be late for meeting ?
Whatever it is.
The nice people wait for me of course !
If they don't, I think I will want to scream the hell out of my lung.
Actually no la.
Left my house at around 930am.
This
sotong me never bring my collection paper for the medical report.
Okayy scold me stupid or what ?
Hahaaa.
So the time drags further.
Reach
cwp is like 10.30am.
Rushed over to get my report which stated collection time is 11am.
I told the person I was in rush so the nice lady gave me my report.
Hahaaa.
Trained to
Dhouby Ghaut to meet someone and headed over to
HabourFront.
Okayy my heart failed to lead me there k ?
Hahaa !
You know I know can
le !
Hahaaa !
Shhh ~
So yeah met
Afiqa,
Syaz, Leroy, Ice, Ray, Gary,
Zul and Clement at Giant
Supermart.
Went to have our lunch and went to
Siloso Beach =D
Everyone got wet except me !
Yeah because "smart" people like me didn't bring extra clothes.
Reason being
tsk ok shut the hell up
sinying !
But they are so nice to not to force or pull me into the water.
See?
Although I wished I can be playing with them in the water.
But never mind =)
I'm still sort of enjoying myself alone there.
I mean not really alone.
Hahaaa.
So I tell you is seriously fun and just fun.
Aisya and Erica joined us later.
I almost forgot I have to work tomorrow.
Hahaa !
Anyway some of them just being super shocked that I got burn even I'm like lying/sitting under trees !
Okayy now you people know why I always find shelter for myself.
I tell you I love today weather.
Is not hot, is windy and I got burned k ?
Now my arms have a different colour tone and my thighs.
Is burning hot.
But is so warm yeah !
Okayy I think I can conclude something.
People with dark skin colour is warmer.
Hor ?
CMK should know.
Okayy never mind he will say he is hot-blooded and I'm cold-blooded.
Now you should know I'm referring to you
le ba ?
So I think I want to get tan.
So that I can be hot-blooded !
Zul is kicking a fuss that I'm sitting there and relaxing still got burn.
Okayy and pictures will be up another time or so ?
Too many pictures and videos taken.
I will post as soon as I think when I'm free.
Which is like
IDK when will it be..
So yeah happy waiting !
I'm going to sleep already !
Nights
toodles !
With loves,
Sinying the dry peace girl ! =DD

Labels: Vacation time =D