Caught G-Force with sister, sister's bf, charlotte and mum at City Square.
Supposed to catch the 5.20pm movie but because Leisure Mall air con break down.
Hahaa. So we went to cs to watch the 6 plus movie.
Rated 8/10 =D
Share drink with mum.
First time watch movie drink ice coffee.
The drink was marvellous.
It's over exaggerating la.
After movie went to have dinner at HK Kim Gary Restaurant.
Share baked rice with mum again.
It's delicious ! Seldom eat baked rice that is nice.
Some baked rice is either too much cheese that makes you get sick of it.
Or the ingredients don't really match.
So this is quite nice.
But the food took a very very very long to serve.
First time I see baked rice out before those normal rice out.
Took about 15 mins just to serve a cup of tea.
Hahaa. We were discussing why it took so long to serve the chicken and egg.
Because there's one set is chicken with rice the other is got egg.
Here's the joke of the day...
I said I know why they took so long to served.
Part 1: It's because they need to go to the farm, catch a hen and get wait for the egg to come out.
So that they can fried the egg then they can kill the chicken and cook.
After laughing and waiting for another long time..........
Part2:(my mum) Ohh they need to queue at the custom to check in the country.
So now jam, so need to wait.
(I addded) Still need to scan bag and wait for bus leh.
Part4: The chicken need to exercise outside the shopping mall then can catch them and cook.
Finally the food come.....
Part5: (my mum told the waiter) You all go where and wait for the chicken to come out the egg then collect the egg then kill the chicken and cook ah?
Hahaa. The waiter thought my mum was sort of angry and scolding.
But actually we were all laughing and laughing and laughing.
My mummy also laughing when she said that.
Part6: (By me) Sister's bf ordered a cup of hot chinese tea.
And again it took very very very very long to serve.
When it served, the tea is warm. Not very warm.
Then I said they need to travel to China and get the tea cook then sent back ma.
Part7:(by me) When we want to pay, but the waiter took away the paper.
So we went to the cashier to pay and I ask my mum if they need to send the money to HK and wait for the change to send back.
Home sweet home =D
Today nothing much.
I woke up and bath then do house cleaning.
After which, almost die from hunger and sleepiness =x
Ate and rest awhile and nap.
So here blogging since I'm bored and someone didn't want to entertain me. =(