"I was really sad about it for a while. The worst kind of sad too, the kind where you know, deep down, that there’s nothing you can do even though you wish you could."
Slept quite late yesterday night, surprise to wake up at 12.
Had breakfast and start doing the chores I have long wanting to do.
Swept the floor, mop the floor, clean the tables, cook for lunch.
The dirt that I have swept is like cannot imagine.
The water after I mop the floor is like as black as my hair.
The table before I clean was like you can never see the table colour.
After cleaning finally I see the colour of the table.
Cooking lunch was fun today.
Ask my younger sister to join me the fun, since she have never cook before.
I told her when you cook the food yourself, you will feel nice even if it's not.
I ask her to do easy stuff as she first time to fried the rice.
Hahaa. She even took pictures of the process.
See? How excited is she?
Hahaaa... In the end, she loves the food =)
Is very rare to see me cook, so people who get to taste my cooking is very fortunate =x
Hahaa. Dad was the person who gave me the idea of cooking fried rice.
Since very very very long ago, I used to cook for him friend rice.
So he tell me to show my talent since they are away.
Hahaa. I was laughing so loudly.
I was thinking "my talent?" Sure a not?
It feels good when you cook and people eating it praising about it.
From 12-6 doing chores.
I even washed the toilet.
I so love the comfortable house that I have clean.
It's just feel like an achievement =D
Since I have nothing to do, many people chatting with me.
But I still think I want to do a good cleaning before they are back.
I'm always like that.
I like people to be out of the house and I can turn the house upside down and clean it.
This happens only when I have the mood to clean.
*Thanks for everyone concern.
Ah ying, me is fine =)
I'm okayy so don't worry about me anymore.
No call or message on what happened will be entertain.
So sorry. =]
Got this link from nini's blog.
It's interesting.
The first quote taken from this person blog.