I think I'm starting to scare of people around me. Like most of the time I'm afraid to speak, act and laugh.
Afraid to tell somebody something.
Afraid to act and let people have the wrong idea of what I'm doing.
Afraid to laugh and let people commenting how badly I'm crazy.
Sometimes I'm even afraid to just smile at people.
Why people have to look at the way you do things?
I feel that power of trust is really scary.
I tend to restrict myself from talking much to people that I hardly trust.
I feel disappointed and just feel that why people around me are that hard to keep things to themselves.
I guess from this very moment onwards....
I have to be back to the usual me.
I mean it! No matter who you are to me, what position are you in.... I don't care to tell anymore.
It's just such a waste to talk so much but what I get is not respecting me.
I feel disappointed that I'm such a failure in life.
Failure in all aspect.
School, work, relationship, passion....etc..
All failed badly.
Leaving this cruel place in less than a day.
*Thanks Grace, Jenn and Qimei for letting me know that my blog still got people read.
Thanks for tagging.
Hope all of you enjoy your holiday and see all of you next year?
FYI: Nobody should comment about what I post!
And I really mean NOBODY.