•
Draw a dot liao =D
Happy Birthday to my dear friend.
Hopefully you did check out my blog on your birthday.
It's 12.00am post and I'm still the first to wish if you are the first to come and view it before any message or pick up any call lo.
Hope you enjoy yourself today with your family or your friends.
Although won't be celebrating for you.
But hopefully the present that I planned just for you will be able to compensate it.
I know there is going to be at least someone special to celebrate for you.
You will know who is the she I'm referring to.
I bet she will celebrate for you de lo.
That's why I'm not worry whether there will be anyone celebrate for you.
Since you celebrated her birthday she will celebrate for you de la.
Even if you didn't, she will still celebrate for you.
So I bet you will still enjoy yourself de la.
Your social network also very powerful de la.
So I'm sure other friends also will help you celebrate de.
No friends also have family members ah.
So right here I wish you......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.