Let's talk about today first before I talk about yesterday.
Went to watch avatar with family w/o my daddy.
Since daddy going to work.
The show is almost 3 hours.
It's like the duration off 2010.
Almost fainted in the theater.
I rate the movie 9/10 star star.
Is nice and so sweet la.
If is not a long movie I think I will want to watch it again.
---Yesterday---
Suppose to meet Akina at 2pm @ bugis.
But I was late for about an hour.
Due to me leaving my house late because nobody free to drive me out.
Then wait for the bus for like 45 mins.
That's why I'm late.
We went to buy the present for our dear friend together.
Went to walk around at iluma then decided to go back to bugis junction.
Wanted to eat something since I didn't have my breakfast and lunch.
Ask our dear friend to come and meet us so that I don't have to bring the big present home
and don't have to come out to singapore till school reopen.
Which means I won't be able to meet up with people.
So my worries are gone for this.
Since I'm done with what I'm planning all along.
Lesser things to worry le.
Okayy back to topic.
After leaving Akina, having hard time choosing the way I show go home.
Bus queue is long and I'm sort of in a rush.
So got no choice and take mrt lo.
Even though it will take longer time than bus.
But must thanks my best friend for accompanying me.
After reaching, went straight to pontian aunt's house to meet my mum.
Went there for dinner and sat around to chat.
End of the day and get home and slept only at 3.30am.
Hahaa.