Out with mum to Kluang today in the morning.
Dad drove us to mum friend's house and we headed for breakfast together.
Dad left home and we headed to the place.
I was sleeping the car as I was very sleepy.
Slept at 2 plus going 3 and wake up at 7 plus the previous night.
Went to shop for dress for my cousin's wedding dinner.
Met up with another mum friend.
Went to shop and sat at "Old Taste"
The food there was not bad and we sat there for like 2 hours.
They were chatting and I was listening.
Got a bit bored so left to shop while they continue chatting.
Went to mum friend's house and we all went for dinner together.
Went to another shopping mall to wait for another mum friend to go home together.
So we waited and left home.
So right here I am doing blogging after reaching home for quite long.