Wondering why do some people say about someone's doing when they are doing what they are doing?Feeling weird whenever someone is critising someone's doing.
When I see them doing the same thing.
So weird isn't it?
This is how I observe the people around me.
Like who are they to criticize those people?
Or maybe they didn't realise they are doing the same thing?
Once in a while I see people writing I hate backstabber.
What is backstabber?
- A traitor or hypocrite, such as a friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks when one's back is turned
This is what a backstabber is define in google.
Some people said that but have they ever do the same thing to others?
So do they mean they are hating themselves too?
They are also backstabber in this way.
So weird isn't it?
I seen my friend saying that they hate liars.
But again...
Have they ever tell lies to others?
And again... Means they hate themselves too?
This world is full of weird people.
I don't know why I have been random these few days.
But I think in future I will be blogging lesser in this blog.
Since I'm considering having a personal personal blog.
Those that only I blog, I read, I comment.
But this is just what I'm considering as I have been lazy to do.
So it may or may not happen.