When I'm sick, I'm down......etc...
My friends are always there for me.
Especially my classmates in my class that never get angry because I was very emotional the whole week.
Thanks to the them for enduring the angry me.
No one in my class have ever see me showing attitude.
Finally they saw my true colours.
I think those victims that I was angry with didn't dare to talk to me.
Which I find it hilarious.
I will just angry for that day, don't I?
Hahaa and the next day the victims didn't even attend school.
But the day after next day, they didn't even talk to me.
Hahaa. But thanks to someone out there that cheer me up when I was angry.
Finally I see someone that was amaze by my craziness.
Which I think the person just intelligently wake me up.
Life have to goes on...
=D
Ohh anyway, I have broke my own record.
Using 11 packets of tissue when I was down with flu.
Hahaa. I think I almost used all the tissue that I can find in class.
Ohh. I'm going to attend one of my relative's funeral le.
Update again when I'm free.
LOVE AND MISS ALL OF MY READERS.
We have to meet up real soon !!!