<body>

♥ The one and only

ah-ying
Ele-ven February NineteenNinetyOne
♥ Little wish

Bag
Bottoms & Shorts
Long Necklace
Bracelet
Neoprints with friends
Braces
GRAND PIANO

♥ Tagboard





♥ Friends

roxanne♥ boma♥ marini♥
beecheng♥ susan♥ beier♥
noele♥ qimei♥ zhiqing♥ shuyi♥
szechea♥ kym♥ felice♥
germin♥ ruihan♥ irene♥
jeans blogshop♥

♥ Music


♥ Memories

♥ December 2006
♥ January 2007
♥ February 2007
♥ March 2007
♥ April 2007
♥ May 2007
♥ June 2007
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011
♥ January 2012
♥ February 2012
♥ March 2012
♥ April 2012
♥ May 2012
♥ June 2012
♥ July 2012

♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yesterday out out out~~


Went out with sister and mummy yesterday to spore.
Fun to the max !
It's been real long since I sit in the car and travel around spore.
Especially to orchard and bugis.
Those town area.
Hahaa. I'm so loving it.

Left house at about 2 plus as they waited for me.
Because I haven bath and such.
So they waited for me, while I waited for my phone to be charged.
Reach spore only at 3 plus !
Almost fainted in the jam.
Hot like mad and cold like mad.
Wondering what am I talking?
The sun is burning hot on my skin, so is hot.
The air con is cold like mad, so is cold.
Is that suppose to be responsible for me to get sick?
I don't think so, as I have been sick for few days le. =((

Went to bugis right after we reach spore.
Went to bai bai then went to buy some tonic and some snacks.
Like finally I step into iluma can?!!
But the problem is I didn't explore the shopping =.="
Since sister didn't want to shop there so too bad.
Left for orchard instead.
But is also quite good la.
Before going to orchard we went to eat at cityhall.
BaliThai =)
Their tom yum is best to the max!
Hahaa. I drank till left like the chilli and stuff left.
It help me to clear my blocked nose yesterday.
But at the end of the day I got no voice because I'm sick and I drink spicy soup.

Since we reach orchard still early and the lighting not on yet.
So we went to shop at orchard central and 313@somerset.
We didn't went to Ion since I have went there and they have went there too.
And most all the shop is branded and we didn't intend to purchase any.
So we went to forever 21 and it's super duper warm for the first 2 storey.
There's hell lots of people too.
So I pull my mum up the storey by just browsing through some clothes.
But there's one shirt nice nice but I don't think I will wear out much too.
We didn't get anything there so we went to 313.
Went to Uniqlo to shop and mummy got me a jacket.
WOOHOO!!!
I'm so loving it.
There's shirt and some other stuff I think.
But I only remember the jacket because is the first thing that I choose when I get in the shop.
Hahaa. It's also one of my favourite colour - black =))
My sister got the baby blue.
We spend quite a lot of time in the shop then we went to Zara and other shop.
Aunt come and find us and we shop together.
We left for orchard central again to shop.
But it's already around 11 plus where almost all the shop is closing.
Drive aunt back to her house and we went back to orchard.
Crazy or what right?
But since is jamming badly at the custom so we decided to stay longer.
Sit in the car and see those lightings of the whole orchard.
I love to see those lightings and decoration.
After which wanted to go serangoon for supper.
But nobody want to eat so we left for home.
Jam in the custom for quite some time and reach home only at 2 plus.
Bath and sleep at 3 plus.
Today morning woke up at 8am!
For nothing but I just couldn't sleep.
It's always like that since I don't know when.
Where I keep waking up now and then for nothing.

Long post and thanks reader for taking your time to read =D
*Looking for people to shop on monday at Bugis*
Any volunteer to accompany me?
But I have yet to confirm.
Do text me or tag me =))



♥ My World My Space
8:32:00 pm