Have been busy recently and didn't meet up with all my little lovely.
Feel so sorry...
I really miss all of you and you can blame me for being an ass didn't make an effort to meet.
But I'm really sorry for didn't initiate for meet up.
As my test are getting nearer and nearer...
So I'm stressing that badly over my test.
Will try to meet up with you all when I'm having holiday.
Or maybe during chinese new year.
But as usual my first three days of chinese new year is for my family.
So do contact me for meet up because I won't be planning for meet up.
As usual it's always people planning and me waiting.
So let's see =]
This week will be the last week with my W47H class.
UT3 will be in different class.
Which means I'm going for ut most probably with people I don't know in the class.
CRAZY ! That's going to be a big awkwardness in the class.
Just wish all my classmates, best friend and other friends in RP all the best for your UT3.
=D