Today lesson was so-so.
Jovina left in the second break and I walked her till she took the cab.
At first say want to send her to the lift but walked her all the way down.
Lesson was still alright.
Another precious left me =(
Damn it !
How upset can I be?
Very upset that my weekends can't wear it. =(
But will be getting it back on monday.
My classmate brought it home =]
I'm still digging every possible place for the other two rings.
Going to spend my 1 day of weekend to try searching for my lost precious.
Hopefully there's a productive result.
If is not productive, I have to spend my another day of weekend emoing.
At least please find my most precious la...
I remember it's not in my wallet anymore.
So it must be somewhere else.
Please let me find it can !
I'm so tired now that I need to sleep, so that tml got energy to search..
Good night readers...
Ohh joke of the day by Jovina.
Laughed till I have stomachache and I hasn't been that happy for like very long.
Thanks to Jovina pronouncing wrongly of dettol.
She said my jacket have a dota smell instead of dettol smell.
HAHAAAAAA!!