Suppose to meet up with weisiang at 11.30am but I left my house only at that time.
=x
Headed to RP and text Germin to ask for location.
I know you must be thinking I'm a rp student yet I still need to ask for location?
Because I don't feel like walking around the whole rp to look for shl.
Hahaa. So must thanks Germin a lot!
Coincidentally saw weiping while I wait for weisiang.
These two wei's are damn "nice" lo.
They become close friend sia.
Got shoot by them again and again lo..
Sadded ah.. This is the second time they meet only lo.
Waa if they meet more, the most pathetic person will be me sia.
Wp treated drinks and we continue to walked around the school while wp do his stuff.
Rot at rp till 3pm, before leaving the school went to look for Germin at the registration counter.
Germin, rest well after the 3 tiring days. =)
Saw farahin and chatted with her for awhile and walked over to look at those IG.
Left for cwp for lunch.
Wanted to wait for Grace to travel from expo.
But she said 5 she leaving the place, so is a bit too late for me.
So we left for home and jam was slow.
Which made me almost sleeping already.
Till now I'm still having my eyes almost-close.
Grace, I think of a way to rmb to buy the ring.
I keep posting everytime I post so I will rmb. =)
*Anyway I know I sounds a bit lesbian when I said I want to get a ring with grace.
But that's not my point anyway!