Today was quite okay.
Because I doesn't like the atmosphere so I went out to have lunch with my classmates.
While eating we are all talking about ghostly stuff.
After eating have to face the torture.
So was rather back to the usual down mode.
During presentation today weihao text and told me he can't make it at 4 but 6.
Because he have something on last minute.
Ruin news of the day.
But is okayy because I was having itchy eye.
So I text Grace to see if she was free.
Finally she replied and yeah ! Excited to meet her after school.
So ended school like that and left to meet up with more friends to walk to cwp.
Went to accompany my classmate Jo to get bag while I meet grace up.
Walked around and when they was looking at bags.
Grace and me got the ring that we wanted =D
Yeah me is having ring ring ring to replace the 2 lost rings I used to have =(
Damn I think I can't keep things in the right place.
I have been losing all my little precious things =(
My necklaces, rings, bracelet, cd and more is gone...
Wondering whether did I threw it away because I was angry with..
Hmm,. But I really can't remember and still can't locate any of them..
Never mind for the moments I love that ring =)
Heheee.. Why no love love????
After my friend paid for the bag, they left for home and I continue to shop with grace.
Went to cotton on and both of us got the shirt that we want to buy together.
Hehee =D
Ohh see my whole day was pretty much okayy since I have been avoiding what I didn't want to face.
But when the moment I see him... Oh you made me awkward.
Weird to the max.
So weird that I need grace to help me out of the situation.
Can you imagine he just sat right next to me and I can't move anywhere else to avoid.
What the hell and so I kept texting grace and I kept smiling to my phone.
So he asked me who was it?
I was like erm.. what's your problem??
Why do you want to know?
But actually I was basically ignoring with all those nodding and ya ya sound.
Because I had both earpiece in my ears which I can hardly hear him.
Hahaa.
So finally the torture ended soon after a 30 minutes of talking.
I was totally freaking out in the every second he speaks to me.
What's worst that he wanted to get in the same course as me in RP !
But another thing that surprised me was that he still thinks about the same person.
I shall not disclose the details because I may just get shoot back with another guy.
So ya. Only grace and me know.
So grace shhhh ~~~
But after I left for home had dinner.
Ohh I found out an emoticon of double chin smile =x
--->> =D) <<---
See my creation =P