Happy New Year to all my readers.
Disappointed =(
Less than 5 messages was sent in =((
Waiting for best friend to text from 12 to 2am.
After waiting for so long...
Decided to just gave up because my dear friend out there must be busy counting down, celebrating and having fun.
Must thanks ws for accompanying me to chat.
If not I think I'm dying in the first day because of depression...
So we were chatting and thanks for comforting me.
Okayy if you happen to see this don't say I say thank you again.
Woke up in the middle of night suddenly and disappointingly look for my phone to check the time.
Surprisingly I saw a message and a miss call..
But I didn't reply because I don't want to extra anymore.
I don't want to text at the wrong time causing a big shit again.
Be it night, afternoon or morning.
I also doesn't want to cause trouble for people anymore.
*FYI: 26th-31th decemeber post was added below.
If you are interested please do scroll down for my hat yai trip (26-29th)