I have been emotional these few days.
So don't try to be funny with me.
I emphasis and remind everyone again !
I DON'T TAKE ATTITUDE AND STUPID BAD HABIT !!
If you want to show me attitude then jolly well get out of my friends network.
I really don't take stupid attitude.
I know everyone have their own attitude but let me warn you one last time.
I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU!!!
I don't have time to entertain people like you.
Since....
I shall tolerate and tolerate !!!
You don't come and make me, I will still be nice to you.
I'm already very stress.
When I'm stress you don't make me want to punch your face.
Because after punching you, I will sit down and cry because you made me damn pissed and have no choice.
So people, don't try to make me blood boil to 1000 degree.
If not I will really turn the table upside down !!!
I don't know whether a not you will see this but I have made it clear.
I don't take attitude, can ask around my friends.
Whoever shows me attitude like him are going to get a lesson from me.
So you better watch your attitude towards me.
When there's time to play, I will play.
But this is so not funny when I know nuts about maths and I'm stressing over it every single day!!
So get lost before I really want to punch you and cry~