Was very much looking forward to today because tml I'm not attending school.
So Thursday which is today is my last day of school for this week.
I'm not attending school due to some reasons.
Wanted to stay at home and ask wh to come over my place.
But I think plan failed.. =(
So I guess I don't know what to do tml.
But I think I have decided since I have decided to skip lesson tml.
I keep having second thought of attending tml lesson.
But at this time, since I have not sleep so tml also no mood to attend lesson.
So still not attending school.
Today went home late again.
After school walk with ruihan, jo and peiyi to cwp.
After all of them left, I loiter around myself for more than an hour.
Almost feel like dying, but no choice but to wait till my sister's bf to fetch.
So I decided to text and asked him to fetch me first.
So he came 20 mins earlier to fetch me.
Slept in the car till younger sister came up and make too much noise.
Headed to SSC to dine at subway.
After eating drop elder sister to teach tuition then fetch sister's friend to McDonald.
While they having their dinner there, I do my RJ and some other stuff.
Need to thanks sister's friend for guiding me.
I think I got enlighten by what he say.
Hmm... Let's see it works on me a not. =)
Guess tml there will be a big fight and I may be the victim.
Hopefully everything will be solved.