♥ Friday, January 29, 2010
Was having communication module today. I think I spoiled the presentation. Wanted to apologised to my team mates but didn't. I felt very sad and sorry. When I was doing my powerpoint today. I was informed that the Maths ut result is out. Went to check out the very very first minute.Found out that I got a 'B' for it. I was very happy because I not sure what I'm doing too.So was very surprising to get a "B"But special thanks to those people that eventually have the heart to text me and wish me. I love all of you.. I know I don't text you all to thanks you all. Because is no longer my style.Don't understand what I mean?Remember I always used to say love and miss you.. muacks?Almost all of my friends I will do that. But what I had experience, I don't think I will do that anymore.Only few of you I will do that because I know I won't get in trouble by doing it. So some of you stop asking me why have I changed k..Think about this: How am I suppose to remain the same when, by saying that I get scolded by others for flirting?My god! Some people are just not that open minded so I just keep myself back. Although a bit drift topic but is just how I feel when people ask me why I'm like this or like that.
♥ My World My Space
9:29:00 pm