
Just came back from watching this movie.
This time round watching with different people from the first I watch.
The first I watched was with a lot of people at Plaza Sing? =)
If I'm not wrong.. Haha.
That day was when we sent Susan off to America.
Quite nice tho.
Hoping for more more....
Tomorrow school reopen le. =((
Upset to the max...
Not looking forward to it.
So boring...
Second day of school will be Web and Design ut =(
Allow me to scream WHAT THE HELL?!
Then next ut will be maths on Friday.
I'm so going screwed it again =(
What the hell with learning A maths?
Whatever shit rule rule rule..
I need someone to store all the things into my pea brain please!! ='(
I'm stressing over maths even before I start school..
Next thing that going to make me cry is going to be maths~!!!!
I'm dying because of maths...