Someone asked me why have I changed so much ever since he/she know me.
I tell the person, the surrounding and people around me are all changing.
How can I remain to be who I am?
So the person asked if he/she changed.
I looked into the person and tell the person, you changed more than I have changed.
The person got shocked and asked if I was kidding.
I tell the person let's start comparing you want?
So this person just shut up and kept quiet.
So am I suppose to tell this he/she how much he/she have changed?
Not only me is changing people, you, you, you changed too...
Have you ever notice your changes?
Why do people only notice the changes in others and not themselves?
Argh.. I get annoyed when people keep asking why have I changed so much that they can't recognise who I am.
Did they even look at themselves and see how much they have changed?
Those attitudes and such.. Not only me is changing people !
You changed because the people around you, the surrounding and your experience.
That's why you are changing.
I'm changing all because of all these, so stop asking why am I so cold to you now and then.
It's those experience that I have gone through that's what making me change!
I don't know why I'm blogging this.
But not pointing the finger at any of you.
It's just my thought...
Good night readers...