Had communication ut2 today and it was totally a crap.
I don't understand anything =(
Totally crap.
Today was quite screwed although maths today was okok.
Heard that next week onwards will be on statistic.
Have nothing to blog about already .
Need to sleep soon since whoever I text is not replying my message.
Even message that was sent out in the afternoon wasn't even replied.
Trust me I won't initiate sms anymore.
Only if you want to find me then text me.
Don't bother waiting for my message.
Don't expect me to make the first move to start texting.
Fcuk it !
I'm damn pissed when people doesn't reply your "important" message.
By concerning of asking result and yet I get a replied that is fcuk it not answering me!
Instead they needed my help to get another person number.
Ended the conversation without answering me.
Like what the hell !!
Okayy I shall stop complaining and initiate the last reminder...
Then go to bed since no one is willing share with me....
Good night readers!
*Apologised for the vulgarities used.