Reached school very early today.
Wanted to skip today lesson but because Jo say she's coming, so I come.
End up this fellow never come...
So I purposely call and disturb her sleep !
So we joined team with ruihan's team since my team is only 2 people.
I have a good team today and if I can have them everyday then I think is cool..
Hahaa. Didn't help much in today problem because I bring my laptop go to IT helpdesk.
So I just simply loitering around the class and disturb others because I'm bored.
But I have a good team so I understand today problem.
Although didn't contribute much but hopefully they don't mind. =x
Hahaa. I think I can't accept the changes leh.
So not used to it and I'm still exploring it.
Need to figure more things out so that it goes the way I want it to be.
But now I need to download some of the programme back.
Tml should be the last day of my week because I want to skip school on Friday.
I think so....