Forget to write about first day of school I think.
First day of school was the most horrible day.
The class is so dead that I think I almost die inside.
But thanks to wanyi and cloud to come and get me out the class.
Was having Java for the first day.
It was really hard.
Maybe it's because my team members is not sharing their understanding.
Which made me damn pissed that I need to get help from my ex classmates.
Also must specially thanks my friend who accompany me by texting me.
If not I will be sitting there and die.
As for today is Data communications and networking.
It's a little better compared to Friday's lesson.
Although it was quite hard of the problem but we manage to smoke through =)
Gotten my S.H.E SHERO album from ruihan =)
Finally got their signature =D
Must thanks ruihan alot!
She waited for like 10 plus hours.
I'm super happy that I got their signature =DD
Seems like there's nothing for me to blog about already.
Will be going home tomorrow and no more staying in hotel.
Tonight will be the last night. =(
I'm so sleepy that I will be going to sleep early tonight to enjoy the bed. =))
Good bye readers..
Good nights.