Went to watch Kelly Clarkson's concert on Tuesday with sister, Eric and Carolyn.
Met up with them right after school.
Didn't take any picture because my phone have no battery.
The concert was totally a blast.
So loud and bright that my eyes and ears going to break.
It's not the music that is so loud, but the people that is screaming behind me.
Mostly is Caucasian that went for the concert.
The two Indian kids behind me screaming like super high pitch.
MY EAR WAS LIKE DEAF AFTER THE CONCERT.
I can't even hear clearly what my sister say.
She can't hear too.
Her friend can't hear what I say too.
Anyway, before the concert when we was about to go in.
Carolyn saw Holly Jean.
So we took photo with her.
But the photo is not with me but with Carolyn.
So unable to upload.
After the concert, sent Carolyn home and off we went home.
Due to the next day I have school.