
The parrot that say hello to me! =D

I wanted to try holding it. But still scare.

Went out to sea with them. =)

Good experience and I'm loving it.

This little bird that can't really fly waiting for the mummy to feed.
Yesterday went to Kukup to have dinner with my family without brother, younger sister and daddy.
Took a ferry out to the sea. Go and view fish.
Came back after 30 mins then have dinner.
Didn't really eat till very full but I think was quite okayy.
Today went to saloon to have my hair cut.
It took about an hour for the hairstylist to get my hair done.
It's long and I really want that length(you can see in above photo) but I want it to be longer.
But now is short back again -.-"
I hope I can maintain the hair now to the length that I want !