Went to watch this movie today with mummy, sister and Eric.
The movie was like 2 hours long.
It was damn cruel but I think guys main point is the girl in the movie.
Which is only like one very very small part of the movie.
Hahaa. The whole theater only have like less than 10 people.
I can't rate the movie because I was having headache during the whole entire session.
But I can say still can watch. =)
Argh !! Tml is OOP and I so don't want to attend school.
It's so boring and hard.
Don't know how to survive leh.
By the way, I will of course still attend school.
If it's hard I hope it will be over soon.
Some time having thought is so torturing.
*The more you want to forget someone, the more you will remember this person.
Some random things that I just happen to think of.
Bye readers !