Had OOP today again.
Was very hard and was wanting to partial so much.
But I know my team mates can do it.
Decided not to partial since if they can do it, I can understand =)
I can read those codes, but I can't do code.
Just like I can edit a blog template but I can't create one.
HAHAA!
I know it's a bit retarded but well it's friday!
How do you expect a brain to be functioning on a friday?
Done with the codes during the 2nd studying period.
Wanted to have lunch with my cliques but sad to say they are not going down.
So since nobody wants to eat, I skipped my lunch.
I don't like to dine alone which explained why I rather don't eat.
After some struggle about my stupid stomach that is hungry.
I ignore and decided to get something to do so that I won't feel hungry.
I went to run the codes both my team mates have done.
But I found errors, so I work on the error to make it correct.
Tried and attempt. The concept is there but the codes doesn't belong to me.
So I have some difficult looking at it.
But still we manage to correct the error.
But it's still early for me. So I decided to take a nap.
After all the presentation and 6P.
RJ is open for an hour to 4.15pm.
Need to do codes.
Bloody hell.
I just anyhow whack the whole thing ah.
It's like 1/4 correct can already la.
Didn't really want to care so much as my brain is as dead as my stomach.
Best friend is the sweetest even though he got no lesson.
He delivered my extreme late lunch for me =DDD
But got to eat it alone because best friend need to go dating.
No I mean yes ! Hahaa.. Actually he's going for IG.
But I'm sure later also go dating la.
So this best friend of me left me all alone outside my class.
How bad ???
Nah.. I'm just kidding. I can eat alone because I have someone else that is accompanying me.
After my late lunch, have to walk to cwp alone again.
Almost becoming like everyday only lonely.
But who cares?
Sometimes I still have my friends that accompany me.
But.... I saw Juliani, Christina and Peiling.
So I walked with them.
Reached home and I'm all exhausted but still surviving till now without falling asleep.
Will be sleeping at 11 plus after I send my special created image for my friend.
Good Night readers.