Yesterday met up with my classmates again to do Java.
It was not very fruitful.
Because I reach at 2 and left at 5.30pm.
The reason is not because of the time but because I keep getting distracted.
All sorts of reasons..
Watching last episode of hai pai, play games, on fb....
Every kind of reasons to cover up why I didn't do much.
But at least I did something and left with Eugene, Edmund, Daryl and Christina's friend.
All guys and I'm the only girl.
They wanted to eat KFC so I went with them, while they eat I watch.
Have a chat and I realised it's been like so long since I last have a long chat with anyone.
=(
Haiss.. I miss all my girls..
Miss gossiping session and those heart to heart talk.
Hais... Life have been tough for me.
Facing things all alone or even with people that I can't even talk to them.
This is boring and I need people in my life.
Have been doing Java for so many days, yet I still can't meet the requirement.
I really hate this feeling...
Things is confirmed already and yet I don't know how about school?
I'm not those that frequent skip school because I know my grades are not so good.
Cannot survive...
What's more is I'm going to skip OOP lesson and Data Communication..
I think I'm dead for god sake !
My OOP assignment tooo!! I'm afraid of all these things.
Can I have a peaceful vacation?