WEEHOO!~ Finally meet grace after like 4months of not seeing her.
Haha! Now I realised I never seen Jenn longer?
Anyway, this week is a torture.
Things never goes well for me, everything is in a mess.
I need family in my life.
Other than their support, I obviously need my friends!
Next is my classmates! Please, this is like the 9th week already.
Can we stop being strangers?
Be more lively people! Be more fun!
I know year 2 is hard, everyday is hard.
Why not have some fun in class to make the day easier?
Going to suffer this week and I'm going to survive it through.
Not easy but I will try my best.
Next up another people want to do OOP assignment 2 together?
Please I need patience people to guide me.
I will keep asking question when I don't know so that I can clear my doubt.
Any day will do.. Be it Saturday or Sunday!!