Had OOP assignment interview today!
I think I somehow screwed my own result..
But I still think that I have already done all I can?
Because I could explain my codes but the only thing that I can't do is answering faci question.
Although I tried but still cannot..
After the interview, went cwp to meet up with best friend for movie.
Tahaha.. Missed the front part of the movie but can't be bother.
I watch movie is to distress because I'm super nervous of OOP.
It's like worst that taking O level Oral!
I try not the panic so much because I may end up saying something no link.
Haha! Also because the interview took exactly 15 minutes so no point going home straight after that. =)
After movie, home sweet home. =D
Went out for dinner with dad at somewhere near my house.
Recently I have been like the boss in the family.
I ordered the food!!
But of course dad do the payment part, so he is still the boss..
Mum's flight delayed for 2 hours.
Will be arriving at 12am.
So guess I won't be fetching them from airport.
Because someone reminded me to have my sleep since tomorrow got school.
So I shouldn't be floating around scaring people. =)
Alright going to sleep soon...
*OOP Assignment 2 is releasing in ONE MORE WEEK!* **faint**