Went to watch "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" with shunxia today after school.
Since nobody at home, means no one fetch me home.
Decided to rot around till late so that no hot sun !
So during 6p which my team wasn't really paying attention.
So I was on the cathay website looking at movie and got this idea of watching movie.
Ask my team mate if she watch the movie that we discuss the other day.
So we ended up chiong our RJ and rush to cwp.
We didn't miss any part of the movie (Y)
The movie is awesome, so sweet..
I like I like! =)
Madness cold during the end of the movie.
Rush out and off we went home =D
Next movie I want to watch is "Inception" and "Despicable me".
Am I having movie marathon? I seriously think I am! But no choice!
Bye readers. Best friend find game nicer so I should go to bed.
GOOD NIGHT READERS!
Labels: movie