2nd OctoberWent to watch "Eat Pray Love" with two lovely ladies of mine.
The movie is awesome!
I wish I can be like her.
*Jenn and Grace, I watched tv today and I saw the big Italy pizza and remind me of the movie!
I'm so hungry!

KFC after movie was too heavy which made me skip my dinner that day.

This is my new passport cover which I think is nice.
I still have the frog's passport cover.
I can't remember the frog's name but it was the same passport cover as Susan.
Haha! I found it in my cupboard after I bought the new one.
So many memories in the cupboard.
Although it was a sudden to have you to speak to me again.
But I really appreciate your concern for me all these while.
Especially during my exam period you never fail to show your support.
Which partly made my result today :)
Labels: movie, Vacation time =D